An administrative warning is a “non-public” matter. It is non-disciplinary. This means that:
- It is not reported to the National Practictioner’s Data Bank.
- It is not posted on the New York State Department of Health’s Physicians’ Profiles website.
- It is not reported to hospitals where the physician has admitting privileges.
- It is not reported to insurance companies or HMOs in which the physician is a participating provider.
- A physician may affirm under oath that s/he has never been disciplined.
- The Board will confirm to anyone who inquires that the physician has not been disciplined.